Leaning Logุ 6 (09/08/2559)











This week, I've learnt about how to use antconc. I searched some words in my antconc and it showed me concordances. I could learn both left and right side from the word I searched. Then, I learnt about the frequency of words. I knew how many time they use that word in my corpus. I realized that kinds of word that they usually used in my corpus that are preposition, article, and noun. Moreover, teacher taught me to use English-Thai parallel corpora online from the link  http://www.arts.chula.ac.th/~ling/ParaConc/. For example, the word "friend" in Thai means เพื่อน, มิตร, สหาย and เกลอ or another “Teacher” in Thailand means ครู,ผู้สอน,ครูบาอาจารย์  . There are different meaning according to nearness

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

ขับเคลื่อนโดย Blogger.